Cyprus Permanent Residence Permit (PRP)
Non-EU nationals can quickly obtain a Permanent Residence Permit in Cyprus by purchasing a property in Cyprus.
We have carefully selected properties which are suitable investments for obtaining the Permanent Residence Permit.
Our aim is to not only assist you with obtaining a suitable property but more so to ensure that the selected real estate asset meets your own personal needs.
The Applicant must:
- Purchase a property in Cyprus with the total purchase cost of at least €300,000 plus VAT (funds for payment of the asset(s) must be transferred from abroad).
Flexibility to select from purchasing 2 residences, or 1 residence and 1 office, or 1 residence and 1 shop.
At least €200,000 of the purchase cost must be settled at the time of the application for the Permanent Residence Permit.
- Prove that they have a steady source of income of at least €30,000 per year (with the amount increasing by €5,000 for each dependent wishing to obtain the PRP). These funds must be transferred on a regular basis from abroad to Cyprus and deposited in a 3-year Fixed Deposit Account in a bank in Cyprus.
- Confirm that they will not be engaged in any business in Cyprus. The Applicant is allowed to be a shareholder in a Cyprus company and earn dividends.
- Submit a clean criminal record certificate issued by the Applicant’s country of origin.
- Visit Cyprus at least once every 2 years.
- Submit with the application a copy of their Birth Certificate; Passport; Curriculum Vitae (CV); and Medical Insurance Certificate.